6′ white tangle-free rotating flagpole and adjustable bracket with nylon sewn stripes and printed stars flag kit.
- Made in the USA 3×5 nylon American flag with sewn stripes and printed stars, canvas header, and brass grommets
- The top half of the pole spins on a ball bearing shaft making it virtually impossible for the flag to wrap or tangle
- Two-piece construction with threaded joint for easy assembly and economical shipping
- Made of high-grade aluminum with a white, baked enamel finish
- Shiny gold-finished plastic ball ornament
- Designed for flags with a sleeve or with grommets (3×5 is the ideal size for a 6′ pole)
- Pole size approximately 6′ long x 1″ diameter
- The kit also includes a matching white adjustable cast aluminum 13-position bracket with a baked enamel finish and a pair of clear acrylic mounting clamps
- Save $16 versus buying components separately
This kit can also be purchased with no flag. Click here to see our white 6ft spinning aluminum flagpole kit with no flag.
Mounting instructions for flags with grommets:
- Remove set screws from mounting clamps and slide the first clamp up the bottom of the flagpole and position just below the swivel clip. (Clip should be used only with flags with a pole sleeve and tab). Please do not attach the grommet to the clip ring.
- Position threaded hole in clamp under the top grommet of the flag.
- Replace the set screw in clamp through the grommet of the flag thereby holding the flag snugly against the pole (see picture #3). Please do not over-tighten.
- Repeat with lower grommet.
- Position the bottom clamp so there is a slight amount of tension on the canvas header between the grommets, thus holding the flag firmly in place.
- For extra security, zip ties may be threaded through the grommets and around the pole below the bottom clamp and above the top clamp (see pictures #4 & #5 for two different zip tie mounting methods). This step is not required but is recommended (especially for flags with larger grommets). Two medium-sized, white zip ties are included in the kit.
Spinning poles are not recommended for flags made of material heavier than nylon or larger than 3×5. Flags should not be flown in extreme wind conditions.