Sizes ranging from 2x3 up to 12x18 Heavy-Duty 2-Ply Polyester Rebel Flags
Beautifully sewn and embroidered 2 ply polyester Rebel Flags. The rectangular battle flag was used by some Confederate infantry, artillery, and cavalry units, but not as common as the square configuration. The rectangular flag also served as the Confederate Navy Jack. The rectangular battle flag is also the most recognizable symbol of the CSA today.
2-ply polyester is the most durable option for those who fly their flag 24/7. These flags feature fully sewn construction with rich, vibrant colors.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Sewn panels and embroidered stars on sizes up to 3x5
- Sewn panels and appliqued stars on sizes 4x6 and larger
- Heavy canvas header with brass grommets on sizes up to 6x10
- Heavy canvas/rope header with galvanized thimbles and brass grommets on sizes 8x12 and larger
- 4 rows of stitching on the fly end to prevent premature fraying
- Triangle corner patches on the fly end are added to sizes 8x12 and larger for even greater longevity against the wind