12″x18″ Heavy-Duty 2-Ply Polyester Rebel Boat Flag
Beautifully sewn and embroidered 2 ply polyester Rebel Flag. The rectangular battle flag was used by some Confederate infantry, artillery, and cavalry units, but not as common as the square configuration. The rectangular flag also served as the Confederate Navy Jack. The rectangular battle flag is also the most recognizable symbol of the CSA today. This flag is referred to as a boat flag but can be used in many applications, such as on a motorcycle, car, or truck antenna or just about anywhere you might need a small flag.
2-ply polyester is the most durable option for those who fly their flag 24/7. These flags feature fully sewn construction with rich, vibrant colors.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Sewn panels and embroidered stars on sizes up to 3×5
- Sewn panels and appliqued stars on sizes 4×6 and larger
- Heavy canvas header with brass grommets on sizes up to 6×10
- Heavy canvas/rope header with galvanized thimbles and brass grommets on sizes 8×12 and larger
- 4 rows of stitching on the fly end to prevent premature fraying
- Triangle corner patches on the fly end are added to sizes 8×12 and larger for even greater longevity against the wind
- Flag Size: 12″x18″