Sizes ranging from 2×3 – 6×10 POW/MIA Nylon Flags
The actual size of the flag in the picture is 3×5. The artwork on all other sizes is identical.
Fly this flag in honor of our military war heroes. The image is dyed onto the nylon fabric penetrating through to the opposite side so the image is visible on both sides of the flag. The lettering reads correctly from one side only.
- Made in the USA
- Made of 100% 200-denier “Perma-Nyl” nylon fabric
- “Anco Dyed” fabric for rich color and superior longevity against fading
- 4 rows of stitching on the fly end to prevent premature fraying
- Reinforced header with brass grommets
The POW/MIA Flag
Designed by Newt Heisley in a collaborative effort with Annin flag makers and Mrs. Mary Hoff, wife of Navy Commander Michael G. Hoff was shot down in combat during the Vietnam War. The flag became a symbol for our military personnel who were missing in action or prisoners of war. The iconic and famous silhouette image and the slogan “You are not forgotten” are both a result of this popular flag design. The POW/MIA flag is the second most widely used flag in the USA, Only our beloved American flag has higher sales and production volume. The POW/MIA flag is also the only flag other than the American flag that is allowed to fly over the White House and continuously over the US Capital’s rotunda.
Occasions to fly the POW/MIA flag:
- Armed Forces Day 3rd Saturday in May
- Memorial Day Last Monday in May
- Flag Day June 14
- Independence Day July 4
- National POW/MIA Recognition Day 3rd Fri. in September
- Veterans Day November 11
Many people fly the POW/MIA flag at their Homes or businesses every day which is also appropriate.