Embroidered United States Navy Round Emblem Flag – Stitched on Both Sides
This official US Navy flag design was authorized by President Dwight D. Eisenhower on April, 24th 1959, and consists of the official seal of the United States Department of the Navy with a yellow scroll just below inscribed with “United States Navy”. It features double-sided construction with two separate 150-denier nylon flags sewn back-to-back with a liner in between to prevent the images on one side from showing through to the other. The embroidery work appears on both sides of the flag and the lettering reads correctly from both sides as well.
This richly embroidered beautiful flag is excellent for hanging indoors but can also be flown outdoors although it is not as durable as our heavy-duty 2-ply polyester Navy flags.
- Quality double-sided construction
- Two fully embroidered, 150-denier nylon flags sewn together back-to-back
- blocker liner between the flags to protect image quality
- Bright fade-resistant colors
- Heavy canvas header with brass grommets
- 4 rows of stitching on the fly end to prevent premature fraying
- Flag Size: 3’x5′