Embroidered United States Marine Corps Eagle Globe and Anchor Flag – Stitched on Both Sides
The Eagle Globe and Anchor commonly referred to as the “EGA” serves as the official insignia for the United States Marine Corps. The present-day emblem was adopted in 1955 and differs only by a slight change to the eagle from the 1868 insignia. This EGA flag features double-sided construction with two separate 150-denier nylon flags sewn back-to-back with a liner in between to prevent the images on one side from showing through to the other. The embroidery work appears on both sides of the flag and the lettering reads correctly from both sides as well.
This richly embroidered beautiful flag is excellent for hanging indoors but can also be flown outdoors although it is not as durable as our heavy-duty 2-ply polyester Marine Corps flags.
- Quality double-sided construction
- Two fully embroidered, 150-denier nylon flags sewn together back-to-back
- blocker liner between the flags to protect image quality
- Bright fade-resistant colors
- Heavy canvas header with brass grommets
- 4 rows of stitching on the fly end to prevent premature fraying
- Flag Size: 3’x5′