5′ black tangle-free rotating flagpole and adjustable bracket kit.
- Top half of pole spins on a ball bearing shaft making it virtually impossible for the flag to wrap or tangle
- Two piece construction with threaded joint for easy assembly and economical shipping
- Made of high grade aluminum with a black, baked enamel finish
- Glossy black finished plastic ball ornament
- Designed for flags with a sleeve or with grommets. 3’x 5′ is better suited to a 6′ pole, although it may be flown on this pole. 28″x 40″ – 2.5’x 4′ is the ideal size range for a 5′ pole
- Pole size approximately 5′ long x 1″ diameter
- Kit includes a matching black adjustable cast aluminum 13 position bracket with a baked enamel finish and a pair of clear acrylic mounting clamps
- Save $8 versus buying components separately
This kit may also be purchased with a flag included for even greater savings. Click here to shop our American flag and pole kit category.
Mounting instructions for flag with grommets:
- Remove set screws from mounting clamps and slide first clamp up the bottom of flagpole and position just below swivel clip. (Clip should be used only with flags with a pole sleeve and tab). Please do not attach grommet to clip ring.
- Position threaded hole in clamp under the top grommet of flag .
- Replace set screw in clamp through grommet of flag thereby holding flag snug against pole (see picture #2). Please do not over tighten.
- Repeat with lower grommet.
- Position bottom clamp so there is a slight amount of tension on the canvas header between the grommets, thus holding the flag firmly in place.
- For extra security, zip ties may be threaded through the grommets and around the pole below the bottom clamp and above the top clamp (see pictures #3 & #4 for two different zip tie mounting methods). This step in not required, but is recommended (especially for flags with larger grommets). Two medium sized, black zip ties are included in kit.
Spinning poles are not recommended for flags made of material heavier than nylon (which includes cotton, 2-ply polyester and spun polyester) or larger than 3×5. Flags should not be flown in extreme wind conditions.