Embroidered United Army Official Flag – Stitched on Both Sides
This official US Army flag design was adopted on June 12th, 1956, by an executive order issued by President Dwight D. Eisenhower. The design consists of a blue replica of the War Office Seal with a red banner underneath inscribed with “United States Army” in white letters. Below the banner, in blue numerals is the date “1775” which represents the year that the Continental Army was created and General George Washington was appointed as its General. This Army flag features double-sided construction with two separate 150-denier nylon flags sewn back-to-back with a liner in between to prevent the images on one side from showing through to the other. The embroidery work appears on both sides of the flag and the lettering reads correctly from both sides as well.
This richly embroidered beautiful flag is excellent for hanging indoors but can also be flown outdoors although it is not as durable as our heavy-duty 2-ply polyester Army flags.
- Quality double-sided construction
- Two fully embroidered, 150-denier nylon flags sewn together back-to-back
- blocker liner between the flags to protect image quality
- Bright fade-resistant colors
- Heavy canvas header with brass grommets
- 4 rows of stitching on the fly end to prevent premature fraying
- Flag Size: 3’x5′