Embroidered United States Air Force Flag – Stitched on Both Sides
This official US Air Force flag design was adopted by President Harry S. Truman on March 26th, 1951, and consists of the official United States Air Force Crest and Shield which itself is comprised of a halo of 13 stars around the Department of the Air Force’s coat of arms. The 13 stars represent the original 13 colonies, while the 3-star grouping at the top represents the three departments of defense. The crest also includes a North American Bald Eagle, which is the US National bird. The cloud formation depicts the formation of a new firmament. This flag features double-sided construction with two separate 150-denier nylon flags sewn back-to-back with a liner in between to prevent the images on one side from showing through to the other. The embroidery work appears on both sides of the flag and the lettering reads correctly from both sides as well.
This richly embroidered beautiful flag is excellent for hanging indoors but can also be flown outdoors although it is not as durable as our heavy-duty 2-ply polyester Air Force flags.
- Quality double-sided construction
- Two fully embroidered, 150-denier nylon flags sewn together back-to-back
- blocker liner between the flags to protect image quality
- Bright fade-resistant colors
- Heavy canvas header with brass grommets
- 4 rows of stitching on the fly end to prevent premature fraying
- Flag Size: 3’x5′