September 11th Memorial Edition Flag of Honor
Fly this flag in honor of all of the lives lost on September 11th, 2001. The image is dyed onto the nylon fabric penetrating through to the opposite side so the image is visible on both sides of the flag. The lettering reads correctly from one side only.
- Made in the USA
- Made of 100% 200-denier "Perma-Nyl" nylon fabric
- "Aniline Dyed" fabric for rich color and superior longevity against fading
- 4 rows of stitching on the fly end to prevent premature fraying
- Suitable to be flown outside, but will be appreciated by generations to come if it is preserved by being displayed indoors or outdoors on special and parade events only
- Reinforced header with brass grommets
The Flag of Honor
This beautifully designed flag bears the names of all who were killed on September 11, 2001, including the passengers on the four airplanes that crashed at Shanksville Pennsylvania, the Pentagon, and the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center along with all of the people who were inside the buildings. Annin Flagmakers was chosen to be the official manufacturer of the "Flag of Honor", as well as the "Flag of Heroes". The flag was designed with the intention of honoring the victims of the terrorist attacks and their families by immortalizing each individual victim, thus offering some level of comfort to the loved ones left behind, as they know that their beloved friend or Family member will be forever honored and remembered. This flag is also a permanent symbol and reminder of the enormous cost of human life paid by this Great Nation on 9/11/2001.